Achieving tax savings is a universal financial goal. When tax burdens decrease your available financial resources, you need advice and guidance from financial professionals who know how to address tax challenges and seize tax-saving opportunities.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 brought tax reform and changes that will impact just about every individual, business and organization in some way. The biggest question you most likely have is, “How does it affect me?”
Whether you’re trying to determine which entity is best for your next hospitality venture or turning to tax planning to help grow your construction business, seeking tax advice and advocacy is key to achieving your immediate and long-term business and personal objectives in relation to the new tax codes.
The Ericksen Krentel team of tax advisors is experienced at serving the needs of a diverse client base, with an understanding of the tax compliance and regulatory issues facing organizations ranging in size from startups to large corporations. Our individual, fiduciary and private foundation clients also cover a range of situations, including:
- Federal, state and local tax return preparation and compliance
- Tax planning and consulting
- Mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Entity selection and capital structure
- Trust and estate planning
- Cost segregation
- Tax incentive and tax credit consulting including:
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Enterprise zone
- Historic restoration tax credit
Ericksen Krentel’s tax professionals understand the intricacies of tax management. Whether you are balancing your business books or your personal portfolio, our specialists can lead you through the maze of tax management. Working with our tax professionals will enable you to identify critical issues and benefit from a wealth of technical experience.
That includes helping you strategically plan for and better leverage:
- Industry-specific tax services
- Commodity tax services
- SALT (State and Local Taxes)
- Property tax services
- Research and development tax credit services
- Business financing, acquisitions, reorganizations and sales
Your knowledge source for achieving your business and personal financial goals.
Partner in Charge