Ronald H. Dawson, Jr.
Services & Industries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of New Orleans (1981)
- Member of the Year – Associated Builders and Contractors New Orleans/Bayou Chapter (2018)
- Money Makers – New Orleans CityBusiness (2017)
- Order of St. Louis Award – Archdiocese of New Orleans (1997)
As partner in charge of Ericksen Krentel’s Accounting and Audit Service Section, Ronnie Dawson oversees the day-to-day operations of the team of accountants in the firm’s accounting and auditing department. As a member of the firm’s executive committee, he is responsible for creating growth strategies that help the firm better serve the needs of its clients and the marketplace.
Ronnie also serves as segment leader of the firm’s construction and real estate niches in addition to its accounting and auditing service line.
- “Marketing for Results,” National Grocers Association (February 2018)
- “Capturing the Restaurant Dollar in Supermarkets,” National Grocers Association (February 2017)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Christopher Homes Inc. (Vice Chair, Executive Committee)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (Treasurer, Executive Committee)
- Associated Grocers, Inc. (Board of Directors)
- Catholic Foundation (Board of Directors)
- East Jefferson General Hospital Foundation (Treasurer, Executive Committee)
- St. Charles Borromeo Church (Finance Committee)