Ronald H. Dawson, Jr.
Services & Industries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of New Orleans (1981)
- Member of the Year – Associated Builders and Contractors New Orleans/Bayou Chapter (2018)
- Money Makers – New Orleans CityBusiness (2017)
- Order of St. Louis Award – Archdiocese of New Orleans (1997)
As managing partner, he is responsible for creating and managing operational strategies that help the firm better serve its clients and the marketplace in addition to leading all strategic and administrative activities. Ronnie most recently served as partner in charge of Ericksen Krentel’s Accounting and Audit Services Section, where he oversaw the day-to-day operations of a team of more than 20 accountants. Ronnie also serves as segment leader of the firm’s construction and real estate niches.
Ronnie also serves as segment leader of the firm’s construction and real estate niches in addition to its accounting and auditing service line.
- “Marketing for Results,” National Grocers Association (February 2018)
- “Capturing the Restaurant Dollar in Supermarkets,” National Grocers Association (February 2017)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Christopher Homes Inc. (Chair, Executive Committee)
- Charles Borromeo Church (Finance Committee, Capital Campaign Committee)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (Treasurer, Executive Committee)
- Catholic Foundation (Board of Directors)
- East Jefferson General Hospital Foundation (Chair-elect, Executive Committee)