Services & Industries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Data Analytics Certificate Program, Cornell University (2018)
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Connecticut (2015)
- Master of Business Administration, University of Mississippi (2008)
- Bachelor of Accountancy in Accounting, Loyola University New Orleans (2006)
Jeremy Thibodeaux is a partner in Ericksen Krentel’s Accounting and Audit Services Section, where he oversees the quality and timeliness of services to many of the firm’s audit clients with a focus on nonprofits. During his career, Jeremy has performed audits dealing with a variety of entities in industries such as governmental, construction, retail, hospitality, tourism and professional services. He also has extensive experience in auditing governmental and nonprofit entities in accordance with the Uniform Guidance.
Jeremy, who serves as the firm’s Quality Control Partner, also created and manages the firm’s Performance and Career Excellence program to encourage and enhance staff recruitment and professional development.
- “Accounting and Audit Update: Standards Update and the Future of Audit” (October 2019)
- “Disruptive Technologies and the Next Generation of Accountants” (April 2019)
- “Fighting Fraud: A Guide to Identifying Today’s Corporate Psychopath” (March 2018)
- “How Will the Future of Accounting Help You?” (January 2018)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs (Past Board Member, New Orleans Chapter)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Past Board Member, New Orleans Chapter)
- Next Gen Council – Greater New Orleans, Inc.
- Accounting Advisory Board, Southeastern Louisiana University
- French Quarter Festivals, Inc. (Past Chairman, Executive & Finance Committees)