As a partner in Ericksen Krentel’s Consulting Services Section, Barry Lee has more than 25 years of accounting, auditing, tax and consulting experience. He provides forensic accounting services, litigation support services, business interruption loss analysis services, business valuation services, small business consulting services, accounting services, auditing services and tax services to a variety of businesses, governmental entities and individuals.
Litigation support services provided by Barry include trial preparation for clients involved with business interruption losses, divorce, community property, child support, fraud/embezzlement investigation and documentation, financial damages calculations and business valuations.
Barry has provided testimony and been qualified as an expert witness in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana; the 24th Judicial District of Louisiana; and the Civil District Court of the Parish of Orleans.
- “Tax Issues for the Family Lawyer,” Loyola Family Law Conference (2015)
- “Capturing the Restaurant Dollar in Supermarkets,” National Grocers Association (February 2017)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs (Past Co-chairman, Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Orleans Parish School Board (Past Chairman, Audit Advisory Committee)