Troy Rush is senior manager of Ericksen Krentel’s Consulting Services Section, where he provides services related to litigation support, business valuations, forensic accounting and small business consulting, in addition to matrimonial litigation, such as the determination of income for child and spousal support purposes, calculation of community assets and liabilities for partition purposes, and general financial consultation and analyses. He also provides clients with calculations related to profit/earnings, business income and other losses.
He also has experience in the appraisal of insurance claims as well as conducting business valuations. In addition to being licensed as a Certified Public Accountant, Troy is a Certified Fraud Examiner, as designated by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as well as a Certified Valuation Analyst, as designated by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
- How to Uncover Hidden Assets Before, After a Divorce Filing (February 2019)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (Board Member, New Orleans Chapter)
- Association for Corporate Growth (New Orleans Chapter)
- Northshore Rising Professionals
- Louisiana Claims Association
- New Orleans Claims Association
- Northshore Claims Association (Board Member)