Services & Industries
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of New Orleans (2010)
- Ones to Watch – New Orleans CityBusiness (2021)
Kenny Eldridge is a senior manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Tax Services Section, where he focuses on federal and state taxation, including tax compliance and consulting.
His experience includes helping clients with multistate taxation matters, maximizing cash flow for startup business through federal and state tax incentives, and assisting companies with corporate reorganization strategies.
He specializes in individual, partnership, corporate and tax-exempt entities while representing clients before the Internal Revenue Service, as well as state and local tax authorities.
- Banking + Finance Q&A on 2021 Planning
- How to Claim – and See If You’re Eligible – for Employee Retention Credit
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs