Services & Industries
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Master’s degree in Tax Accounting, University of New Orleans (2018)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of Holy Cross (1998)
- Women Who Count Award, Public Practice Professional – Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (2017)
- Patricia M. Harrison Member of the Year Award – Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (2013, 2004)
Kelly Haden serves as a senior manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Tax Services Section with a focus on tax compliance and small business consulting among various industries, including, but not limited to, construction, maritime, nonprofit, professional services and real estate.
She has extensive knowledge in the field of taxation, including preparation and review of individual, corporate, partnership, trust and nonprofit returns and compliance with multistate regulations.
Kelly has experience in providing successful resolution of tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and various state revenue offices.
- Banking + Finance Q&A on 2021 Planning
- How to Claim – and See If You’re Eligible – for Employee Retention Credit
Memberships and Affiliations
American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs (Career Awareness Committee)
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance – New Orleans Chapter (Treasurer, President-elect, Past President)
- Kappa Gamma Pi (National Past President)
- University of Holy Cross Department of Business Administration (Advisory Board Member)