Kay Miller serves as a senior manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Tax Services Section. Her accounting and tax background involves managerial experience with both local and regional CPA firms. Kay previously served as chief financial officer for a regional health care provider specializing in orthopedics, in addition to serving as an adjunct professor with a local community college where she taught bookkeeping, accounting and computerized accounting.
- Monitor 3 Key Metrics to Help Control Your Restaurant’s Prime Costs (February 2019)
- IRS Proposes Update for Charitable Contributions and State Tax Credits (July 2018)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- American Women’s Business Association