Services & Industries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, University of New Orleans (2013)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, University of New Orleans (2012)
- Ones to Watch – New Orleans CityBusiness (2020)
Josh Faubert serves as a manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Accounting and Audit Services Section, where he specializes in audits, reviews and data analytics services for clients of all sizes. During his audits, he evaluates and makes recommendations for safeguarding of assets, compliance with policies and procedures, and the reliability of financial statements.
When working on engagements that incorporate data analytics, he helps managers and board members receive timely, accurate, consistent and complete data by blending their data and creating dashboards that offer real-time analysis using data analysis softwares such as Microsoft Power BI and KNIME Analytics.
He has extensive experience in governmental auditing and has assisted clients through complex implementations of FASB and GASB standards and in designing internal control procedures.
Memberships and Affiliations
American Institute of CPAs
Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Associated Builders and Contractors (Young Professionals)
- Justice and Accountability Center of Louisiana (Treasurer)
- Young Leadership Council