Gretchen Lozes Fischer
Gretchen conducts audits for governmental, nonprofit and privately held companies, in addition to performing agreed-upon procedures and evaluating internal controls, in industries such as healthcare, education, professional services, construction and finance.
She also has extensive experience in auditing employee benefit plans, including 403(b) and health and welfare plans, in accordance with DOL and ERISA guidelines.
- 5 Ways to Determine If Leases are Operating or Financing
- How to Gather, Track Contracts Ahead of New Lease Accounting Standard
- Lease Accounting: Prepare Now for New Standard
- Company Layoffs May Lead to EBP ‘Partial Plan Terminations’
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs (Member, Financial Literacy Committee)
- Junior League of New Orleans (Treasurer, Community Council)
- Christopher Homes (Board of Directors)
- Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club (Past Board Member, New Orleans Chapter)
- St. Catherine of Siena Co-op