Gretchen Lozes Fischer
Gretchen Lozes Fischer is a manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Accounting and Audit Services Section, where she oversees the quality and timeliness of services to many of the firm’s audit clients. During her career, Gretchen has performed audits dealing with a variety of industries such as nonprofits, hospitals, professional services, construction and financial institutions. She also has extensive experience in auditing employee benefit plans in accordance with DOL and ERISA guidelines.
- Company Layoffs May Lead to EBP ‘Partial Plan Terminations’” (2016)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs (Financial Literacy Committee Member)
- Junior League of New Orleans (Community Council Treasurer)
- Pi Beta Phi Alumnae Club (Past Board Member, New Orleans Chapter)