Services & Industries
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Louisiana State University (2012)
- Ones to Watch – New Orleans CityBusiness (2020)
Amanda Waguespack serves as a manager in Ericksen Krentel’s Tax Services Section, where she works with individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts and nonprofits to develop compliance and long-term tax strategies. Her experience includes estate planning and returns, in addition to helping clients navigate Form 706.
Amanda also works closely with rental property owners and real estate companies to help them with historic tax credits and determine if cost segregations are valuable to take advantage of additional depreciation.
She also provides tax planning for clients across various industries and aids in successful resolution of tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and various state revenue offices.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Young Leadership Council
- French Quarter Festivals, Inc. (Board of Directors)
- French Quarter Business Association