Services & Industries
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, University of New Orleans (2011)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Louisiana State University (2007)
- Ones to Watch – New Orleans CityBusiness (2017)
- Money Makers – New Orleans CityBusiness (2014)
Allie Livaudais is a manager in the Tax Services Section with Ericksen Krentel, where she is responsible for preparing and reviewing individual, corporate, partnership, trust and nonprofit tax returns with multistate regulations. She also provides tax planning for clients across various industries and aids in successful resolution of tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and various state revenue offices.
Her work for clients spans a variety of industries including nonprofits, real estate, hospitality, construction and professional service firms.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of CPAs
- Society of Louisiana CPAs
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (Website Director)