Join Our Team
While we have evolved into an organization capable of keeping pace in an age of burgeoning technology and a global economy, we are steadfast in our belief it is our people who make us successful.
It is the spirit of our people and the loyalty of our clients that have set Ericksen Krentel apart for more than 60 years. But our broad menu of services is second only to the quality of our people.
Ericksen Krentel is cognizant of work-life balance and strives to exceed the normal workplace standards. That comes by way of our generous flex-time program and a general concern for our employees – making sure their work schedule and professional growth can accommodate their personal needs. The support component complements that flexibility in two key areas: support for personal and professional development through community initiatives, continuing professional education and flexibility with scheduling; and support to provide the resources necessary to succeed, from technology to marketing, professional growth to CPA exams.
- Work at a firm with concentrations in the Maritime, Hospitality, Construction, Healthcare, Nonprofit and Governmental industries.
- Participate in our Performance and Career Excellence (PACE) program.
- Capitalize on advancement opportunities within our local firm.
- Take advantage of our flex-time scheduling.
- Enjoy our continuing education program.
- Participate in various social events and holiday parties throughout the year.
Being involved with the community – and our clients – is a priority. Many members of our team serve on community boards unrelated to their particular practice, from their respective homeowner associations and local church boards to more specific organizations such as First Tee and French Quarter Festivals Inc.
Are you ready to be part of a team experiencing exciting changes and growth? We accept resumes year-round for internships (audit internships usually occur during the spring semester, while tax internships usually begin in January). Our internship program is designed to provide you with assignments that further your knowledge of audit and tax services within the public accounting sector. Our team, with offices in New Orleans and Mandeville, is leading the charge on emerging technologies to drive value for our clients, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior level accountants, managers and partners to be part of and learn from that effort.
- Must be enrolled as a student – undergraduate or graduate – in an accredited college or university with a major in accounting.
- Applicants should have a 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to work between 20-30 hours per week.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- A high degree of professionalism, including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.