COVID-19 Updates: What You Need to Know
Latest Resources for Navigating COVID-19
For PPP loan assistance, contact Dennis Tizzard at email@example.com. For tax credit and other tax-related matters, contact Kevin Neyrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kenny Eldridge at email@example.com.
- SBA Issues New PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications, Guidance
- PPP Update on Good-Faith Certification, Loan Increases
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Will Hinge on Detailed Recordkeeping
- PPP Loan Guidance: How to Calculate Maximum Amounts by Business Type
- Schedule C Sole Proprietor? Here’s How to Calculate Income for PPP Loans
- Independent Contractors, Self-Employed Can Now Apply for PPP Loans
- Having Trouble Applying for a PPP Loan? You’re Not Alone
- SBA Issues Clarifications to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans Explained
TAX CREDITS, PAYMENTS AND DEADLINES
- Charitable Contributions and Deductions Altered by CARES Act
- How to Substantiate Eligibility for, Claim Tax Credits for Paid Leave
- Deferral of Employment Tax Deposits Under CARES Act Clarified
- IRS Extends Estimated Tax Payments Due June 15, Deadline to Claim Refunds
- AICPA Addresses Common Tax Filing Issues During COVID-19
- How to Claim – and See If You’re Eligible for – the Employee Retention Credit
- Louisiana Delays Income Tax Return, Payment Deadline to July 15
- Tax Credits Available for Paid Sick Leave During COVID-19
- Federal Income Tax Filing Deadline Delayed to July 15, 2020
- City of New Orleans Waives Sales Tax Payment Fines, Fees
- Peer Reviews Extended for 6 Months; Offsite Work Still Possible
- COVID-19 Brings Changes to Retirement Plan Distributions
- Check In on Your Economic Impact Payment (and Other FAQs)
- Beware of Scams, Schemes Related to Economic Impact Payments
- How the CARES Act Can Help You and Your Business
- More Questions Than Answers: Business Interruption Insurance and COVID-19
- COVID-19 March 20 Update: A Message to Our Clients
- Louisiana Eligible for SBA Loans to Help Mitigate COVID-19 Impact
As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread throughout the New Orleans metropolitan area, we want to provide you with information on the precautions we are taking to protect the welfare and safety of our clients and staff while still providing the efficiency and quality you expect from Ericksen Krentel.
We have enhanced our policies and procedures to ensure we are able to continue business operations as close to normal as possible. Some of our team will be working remotely to comply with social distancing recommendations. Rest assured we have technology in place to ensure uninterrupted service to meet your deadlines.
We also recommend any scheduled face-to-face meetings with our clients be conducted virtually, where possible. Our team will reach out to adjust or reschedule meetings as needed.
To help meet social distancing recommendations, we encourage you to submit tax documents and workpapers electronically though our secure client portal, a link to which can be found on our website or by clicking here. You may also upload information via ShareSafe, a link to which can be found in any of your Ericksen Krentel professionals’ email signatures or by clicking here. Please contact your Ericksen Krentel professional if you are not registered for these delivery methods or need assistance using them.
Our staff has been instructed to follow the procedures and guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help stem the spread of COVID-19. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been introduced throughout our facilities.
As a reminder, you can always monitor our social media accounts at LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. As issues arise, we ask that you contact us so we can address them as quickly as possible to ensure we continue to meet your needs.
We hope and pray for a quick end to this pandemic. We wish you, your families and your staff the best during these challenging times.
About Ericksen Krentel
Ericksen Krentel CPAs and Consultants, founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1960 with offices in New Orleans and Mandeville, believes that serving as the clients’ most trusted adviser is grounded in going beyond the numbers.
That includes helping clients achieve their business and personal financial goals by providing innovative and exceptional services in the following areas: audit and assurance services, tax compliance and planning, outsourced CFO services and business valuations for a variety of industries; employee benefit plan audits; fraud and forensic accounting; business planning; IT consulting; loss calculations; and estate planning.
Learn more at www.ericksenkrentel.com.